Those Were the Days

重温往日时光

   童年几乎是我们每一个人珍藏在心底最甜蜜、最温暖的回忆。又一个儿童节到来时,我们一起来重温那段永远不会褪色的记忆吧。

还记得那时用五十美分就能换一整袋糖吧。

Remember when you could get a bag of candy for fifty cents.

那是一段单纯的时光。

They were simple times.

我父母允许我们在外面玩到深夜。

My parents let us stay out playing till all hours.

你最喜欢的忍者神龟是谁?

Who was your favourite Ninja Turtle?

口袋怪兽曾经很流行。

Pokemon were so in.

80年代后期有最好的卡通片。

The late 80s had the best cartoons.

(玩)任天堂还是世嘉?

Nintendo or Sega?

(那时)夏日的每一天都是在海滩上度过的。

Every day of summer was spent at the beach.

我们常常在树林中玩打仗。

We used to play armies in the bush.

重温往日时光。

Those were the days.

每个月都有一种新花样。

Each month there was a new fad.

(那时)溜溜球横扫整个操场。

Yoyos swept the playground.

(使)我又回想起了吃豆小精灵。

Bring back Pac Man.

每个周末我们都曾彻夜狂欢。

We had sleepovers every weekend.

我爸爸曾经建了一个树屋给我们。

My dad built a tree house for us.

(要)可可米花还是果味圈?

Coco Pops or Fruit Loops?

我怀念去泳池派对的日子。

I miss going to pool parties.

我和我的兄弟们还曾用包装盒做了小房间。

My brothers and I made cubbies with packing boxes.